Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sooo that's what all the hype is about...


So now that Instagram is available for Android I finally get to see what all the fuss is about.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The filters offer some pretty cool effects, cool instant posting.  Not exactly exciting but still interesting.  I took this shot while waiting at the crosswalk on my way to Starbucks one morning.  I just happened to look down and see these perfect little drops on the leaf.  Captured it using my cellphone and wished I'd had my cellphone lenses. Am I knocking Instagram?  Naaah, but for all the waiting its not that exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Styles rock back and forth at the start of the digital era it was the "f 64 group" all over again swinging back to a more expressionist mode. You can get the same and better effect with photoshop but the reality that it typically take 8 or more layers and 2-40 to do the conversion.

    ReplyDelete